At Innocent Products Ltd we are dedicated to safeguarding and preserving your privacy when visiting our site or communicating electronically with us.
Information we collect
In operating our website we may collect and process the following data about you:
- Details of your visits to our website and the resources that you access, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data.
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our website, such as when you registered for information or make a purchase.
- Information provided to us when you communicate with us for any reason.
What we do with this information
The information that we collect and store relating to you is primarily used to enable us to provide our services to you. In addition, we may use the information for the following purposes:
- To provide you with information requested from us, relating to our products or services.
- To provide information on other products which we feel may be of interest to you, where you have consented to receive such information.
- To meet our contractual commitments to you.
- To notify you about any changes to our website, such as improvements or service/product changes, that may affect our service.
- cIf you are an existing customer, we may contact you with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale to you.
We or they may contact you about these goods and services by any of the methods that you consented at the time your information was collected.
If you are a new customer, we will only contact you only when you have provided consent and only by those means you provided consent for.
Storing your personal data
By submitting your personal data, you agree to this transfer this information for storing or processing. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. Where possible any data you provide to us is encrypted to ensure that it remains secure whilst stored on our servers.
Areas of the website that ask for sensitive data are protected by a Secure Sockets Layer certificate that uses 2048-bit encryption. When entering data on these pages the transmission between your device and our website is automatically encrypted to ensure it cannot be read in transit. You can verify this protection by clicking on the padlock icon that is visible in most browsers in the address bar at the top.
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password so that you can access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential.
Cookies are small files that are downloaded to your computer when you visit most websites. These cookies allow a website to respond to you as an individual. The website can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes – they do not identify you personally, only your visit to the website.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. Please note that should you choose to decline cookies, you may be unable to access particular parts of our website.
Disclosing your information
We may share your personal information with companies within our group. This includes, where applicable, our subsidiaries, our holding company and its other subsidiaries (if any). Wheresoever shared we take all reasonable and appropriate steps to ensure that this information is secured in transmission.
We may also disclose your personal information to third parties:
- Where we sell any or all of our business and/or our assets to a third party.
- Where we are legally required to disclose your information.
- To assist fraud protection and minimise credit risk.
Links to external websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Access to your information
You have the right pursuant to The Data Protection Act 1998 to access the information that we hold about you. Please note that any demand for access may be subject to an administration fee, which covers our costs in providing you with the information you request. Should you wish to receive details that we hold about you please contact us via email at email@example.com or by phone on +44 (0)330 123 0569.
Innocent Products Ltd